Owning Commercial Property can be a great way to diversify your portfolio, create tax benefits and build wealth. At times it can be risky, so it's important to take the time to do plenty of research, seek advice and understand the risks and benefits.
Finding the right property can take time and effort. Before you start you need to know what you can afford and an understanding of the market. Our Specialist Commercial team know how to make the entire process as easy and cost effective as possible. Once we understand your specific requirements we are able to notify you with suitable properties as they become available until we find one that suits.
Begin your Commercial Property search now OR Register Your Specific Buying Requirements Here.
A well-chosen commercial property should provide a good steady return on investment (ROI) and, over time, increase in both rental potential and capital value.
Good tenants or lessees will assist in increasing equity in your property and if well maintained will always be a tangible asset. With a good real estate agent providing the best in service, management of the investment requires little time, from the landlord’s point of view.
There are some good reasons to invest in commercial property, including:
- Commercial property is a solid, long-term investment
- Commercial property is an investment which is not too difficult to understand for most investors
- Commercial property market information is easily accessible
- Commercial property typically offers higher yields than residential property, with average yields ranging from five to 10 per cent depending on the type of tenant and the terms of the tenancy
- Business owners can take advantage of buying the commercial premises they need to occupy
- You can use your Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) to invest in commercial
To download a free commercial property investment guide click here.